Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Holidays/Christmas/Winter Swaps

I wanted to share with you some of the beautiful cards made by our Gateway Glitter 'n Ink group. We have a fantastic group of stampers and I get so many ideas when we exchange swaps. This particular swap has provided me ideas for the remainder of the year. The card below is by Rochelle. She is one of my favorite stampers and a very successful demonstrator. I'll probably be using this design for my Stamp Camp in November. Thanks, Rochelle.

by Rochelle E.

Here's another card from a very talented stamper, Sarah. She is a good friend and another successful demonstrator. She is always an inspiration to me. At our group meetings she always gives us a motivational "pep talk" to help us keep balance in our lives and enjoy what we do. Her card is simple yet graceful. Thanks, Sarah.

by Sarah K.

The last card today is from Sue. She attended her first convention this summer and came back energized and full of great ideas. This is my favorite stamp set from the Holiday mini. I know it has a lot of coloring to it but the kid in me still loves to color. I also love the glitter. I'll be casing this design (minus some of the glitter) for my personal Christmas cards. Thanks, Sue.

by Sue D.

No comments: