Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've been bitten!!

I admit -- I thought everyone was crazy every time they talked about the "Twilight" book series. I was too old to read about a high school girl who falls in love with a vampire. Seriously!!!

Well, after being coaxed by my friends, I decided to give the first book a try. The title of this entry describes what happened. I've been bitten by the handsome vampire, Edward!!

Reading these romantic, suspenseful novels has become my latest obsession. So if some of you have been wondering where I've been, I've been lost in the small town of Forks, Washington engrossed in vampires and werewolves!!!

I did have to stop reading long enough to prepare for my monthly stamp-a-stack classes. I'll share with you what we made this month -- as soon as I can put down the third book "Eclipse." It looks like it will be another late night reading!!

No comments: