Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Back ...

I've received a few comments like, "Where are you?", "When are you coming back?" and "I'm tired of seeing this adorable mini book when I open your blog! LOL!" It's nice to know that there are people out there looking at my blog. For all of you wondering where I've been -- it's been life!! The holiday season has hit and hit early!! I'm crazy busy (as most of you are too) preparing for my holiday workshops and stamp camps.

It's Veteran's Day today and as we stop and thank the brave men and women who keep us safe, it's also given me time to get caught up on STUFF. Since I work for the U.S. Postal Service (St. Louis Law Department), I have the day off.

I want to start by sharing my stamp-a-stack cards from October. Check them out and leave a comment -- I know you're out there!!!

This one is so easy -- it's sinful!

Supplies:
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Sahara Sand

Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool


Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations

Paper: Whisper White and Melon Mambo DSP

Ink: Melon Mambo

Accessories: White Taffeta, Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches, Sanding Block


Supplies:
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry
Ink: Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango
Accessories: Dusty Durango Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Scalloped Border,
Modern Label and Window Punches, Vintage Brads & Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by. Check back later today for my November Stamp-a-Stack cards.

Linda

1 comment:

Carol V said...

really love these cards...Thanks for sharing