Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Girls in Caps!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted any of my card or scrapbook projects, but let me show you what I've been working on. I've now come back to crocheting. I was knitting this winter but I found this simple pattern for these adorable skull caps. Well, of course, I had to make some for my cutie putie granddaughters.

Here is 3 1/2 year old Grace wearing a cap made with "self-striping" cotton yarn. Isn't she adorable sitting on Grampy's lap?


Look at Guinevere (5 years old) with all her personality!! We had our own little "camera shoot" in the backyard. I can see her on America's Top Model some day (or it could be that I'm just a little biased and think she's too stinkin' cute, lol!!)

Thanks for taking time to stop by. Leave me a comment -- I'd love to hear from you!

Linda

No comments: