Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where's my Mama?

Okay, I went away last weekend for Mother's Day. Here is a picture of one of my dogs, Luke, that I found when I was going through some old pictures. Even though I took this picture last fall (see the leaves), this is what he does when I'm not home. He just waits for me at the door. Isn't he the cutest? It's so nice to come home to my dogs -- they are the best welcoming group!!!

Any way, my daughter, Missy, lives near Madison, WI and since I live in St. Louis, MO one of us has to travel on Mother's Day. Many times we try to meet in the middle for a "girls weekend." Bloomington, IL is half way between Madison and St. Louis. We had a great time last weekend. Bloomington has a nice mall and great restaurants so we did a little shopping and a LOT of eating. Missy treated me most of the weekend but Sunday we went to a fantastic Mother's Day brunch at the Parke Hotel. Check out the desserts!!!

I think we sampled all of them!!! Here we are before eating -- afterwards they just rolled us out of the hotel, lol!!!


I hope all of you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Linda

No comments: