Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Your Last Chance!

It's that time of year when Stampin' Up! gets rid of the old to make room for the new. The retired stamp set and accessories lists are out. It always amazes me how quickly the accessories go when they hit the list. My advice to you -- if you want it, get it now before it's gone! Your best bet is to go on-line and place your order directly through my SU website. Click on the shop on-line link to go directly to my website.

The retiring stamp sets will be available from June 1 through June 30. The retiring accessories will be available as supplies last. Many items of the retiring colors are already not available so if you want something please check with me.

Click here for the Last Chance Stamp Set List.

Click here for the Last Chance Accessories List.

The new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog is due out on July 1st. I anticipate that I'll have an "advance" copy sometime next week. I've also pre-order cases for all my customers -- so the excitement is building!!!

Have a great weekend. Thanks for checking in.

Linda

No comments: