Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Stocking Scrapbook

Check out this adorable mini scrapbook that I designed.  I have to admit -- I usually CASE (copy and share everything) what I make.  I search other blogs or go to Splitcoast Stampers and find great ideas from other demonstrators.  However, I was to make a scrapbook for my stamp camp and one of my good friends suggested I use the new Christmas stocking die.  So here it is:


Here is a peek at the backside front cover and the first page.  The remainder of the pages are basically just the stockings with coordinating heels and toes.  I decided to leave the pages simple so your photos can be the highlight of the scrapbook.  It's mini but you can still add about 10 or more cropped photos. 


I'll post pics of every page soon so stay tuned and check back!

Thanks for stopping by.

Linda



No comments: