Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

I've been a bad girl!! I failed to post my stamp-a-stack cards before my classes. I'm not sure how time gets away from me so quickly. Well I say, "better late than never." So here are some of the things that are keeping me busy: My first two cards use the new elegant butterfly punch. The name says it all -- it is an elegant punch. I cased this first card here. I changed it up a little but I hope you like it.

This next card I cased here. It was so perfect that I didn't change a thing.

I can't believe I'm making Halloween cards already.  I love Halloween so I had go get the cute little "Googly Ghouls" stamp set (and, of course, the googly eyes!!)  I cased this card here and changed a few things but I liked the looked.

 
 Another cute Halloween card using the "Bootiful Occasion" stamp set.  I just LOVE those boots in that stamp set so, of course, I had to use the witches boot.  I cased the card here.

 

I've got one more card that we made at my Stamp-a-Stack classes but I've got to get my camera out again and take a quick pic.  Come back tomorrow to see that beautiful card made using Comfort Cafe DSP.

Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great day.

Linda

No comments: