Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Saturday's Swap

Last Saturday I attended the Gateway Glitter 'n Ink demonstrator group for our quarterly meeting. Lynn, Karen, Sarah and Rita really know how to treat their downlines. They are talented stampers who encourage, motiviate, share and love what they do. You leave their meetings energized, excited to try out the new technigues they teach us and we always have many swaps and make & takes to share with our customers. Kudos to L, K, S & R!!

Here is the swap I made for the meeting. I needed a boost on what to create so I went to SplitcoastStampers to check out a challenge. It's a great community website to get ideas and they provide weekly challenges to keep your creative juices following. This card is for the card sketch challenge SC191 and the WICKED Aug. 08 color combo. I'd been looking for a purple to go with our new Tangerine Tango In Color and I think Perfect Plum is perfect (no pun intended). I love the Tasty Sweet stamp set. What do you think?

No comments: