Sunday, November 16, 2008

2009 Create-a-Calendar Class

I have been trying to figure out what to do with Stampin' Up!'s Create-a-Calendar kit since I first saw it in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I'm a sucker for calendars. I usually try to create one each year. One year I made the SU 12x12 scrapbook calendar. It turned out cute but it was so labor-intensive! Another year I made a cute desk calendar using plastic CD cases -- much easier than the scrapbook calendar. It's just hard to come up with something different each year. So I was very excited when I saw that SU had made it easy for me by designing a kit. Unfortunately, I wasn't too excited about the way they were using it. I started searching the blogs that I follow (which is where I get a lot of my inspiration - thanks, ladies!) and found exactly what I wanted. Here is what I found on Jan Tink's blog. If you haven't heard of Jan Tink, you've got to check out her blog. She is my idol!

I changed the front a little to represent the four seasons and I stamped each month with seasonal images. What do you think?


I'll be holding a class for this 2009 Calendar at my house on December 13, 2008 from 9:30-11:00. The cost is $15 which includes the Create-a-Calendar kit. If you are interested, please contact me through my email.

Enjoy the day!!

No comments: