Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tuesday's Stamp-a-Stack

What a wild class I had Tuesday. I have a wonderful group of stampers (8 women and 1 man) who stamp a stack of 10 cards (two of 5 different designs) every month. They keep me challenged by creating all sorts of cards -- every day greetings, seasonal cards and holidays. The evenings are fun, busy and I think a stress reliever for many. Well, this last Tuesday everyone was in rare form. They were down right silly -- bantering, friendly bickering and GIGGLES galore! It was so entertaining. I love my Tuesday Stamp-a-Stack group. They are why I love what I do!

Here are the cards we made:

I cased this card from Patty's Stamping Spot.

I got the idea for this card from Angela's blog.

Found this card here.

Isn't he just the cutest little snowman? I just love this card. I got the idea from SCS.

Lastly, this is my FAVORITE. BTW I love snowmen and I love the snowflake die. This card I cased from SCS.

As you can probably tell, the first place I look for inspiration is at Splitcoaststampers. It's a wonderful resource. I usually try to change a few things on these ideas but sometimes I figure why mess with perfection!! Thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon.

No comments: