Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Been a Long, Long Time ...

since I shared any photos of what I've been working on. One of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators asked when I was going to post some of the things I'd been working on. So first, I want to share with you a gift item I made for our Gateway 'n Glitter Group's Christmas party. I made this Coaster Caddy which I found on one of my favorite blogs -- S.T.A.R.S.--Sharing The Art of Rubber Stamping. I used one of my favorite DSP's Sweet Always and printed a small 2009 calendar and put pink post-it notes. It was a big hit at our gift exchange.



Another cute gift item that I used for one of my monthly Stamp-a-Stack classes is a set of cards using the Season of Friendship set placed in a magazine holder. The cards turned out great because I went with a four season theme so the finished holder contained 2 cards of each of the four seasons (with envelopes). I found a great tutorial for this here. How do you think it turned out?




Thanks for checking in with me and I'd love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

Karen Graff-Povis said...

Cute projects!!!! I wish I could have been there for the Christmas party! I would have loved to get your gift!!! Thanks for sharing!