Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Love" Cards

Love is in the air. It's such a nice time to be making pretty pink and red cards after all the Christmas holiday preparations. Valentine's Day is great time to let the ones you love know how much you care and a perfect time to make a hand-made, heartfelt card. Here are a few I've been working on. This first one was created by Cathy at our Gateway Glitter 'n Ink Holiday party shoebox swap. We had just received the our pre-order of the Love You Much bundle and it was fun to play with the stamp set and punch.



Here is another one using the Love You Much bundle. I just love the little "love birds." I got the idea here. I used Candy Lane DSP, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip cardstock, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon and, of course, the fabulous Heart to Heart punch.



This card is adorable because it uses Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. One of my favorite combinations. The DSP is Riding Hood Red and the ribbon is RHR taffeta. I got the idea here. I even bravely doodled around the love birds!!



Lastly, this one is my favorite from one of my favorite blogs to follow -- Tiffanyscardtique. It seemed to be the favorite of my Stamp-a-Stack group too. It also uses RHR DSP, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Riding Hood Red cardstock, along with RHR striped ribbon. I loved that the card had rounded corners -- such a simple thing to do but it made the card very unique. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my cards. Let me know what you think?




No comments: