Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Christmas Jingle SAS

I promised you all a close up of each of my cards for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack (SAS). As I said in my original post, my inspirations for these cards came from two talented stampers, Erin and Jeanne. I think the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit is one of my all time favorite SU Christmas papers.

My basic supplies (along with the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit) for the collection of cards are: Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive; Stampin' Pads: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Real Red; Stamp Sets: Christmas Greetings, Tree Trimmings, Dasher and Four the Holidays; Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive); 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (Old Olive & Chocolate Chip); Taffeta Ribbon (Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla); Brads (Old Olive, Real Red, Silver and Circle Fire Rhinestone); and White gel pen; Punches: Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circles and Modern Label.

I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I did making them.








Thanks for spending time on my blog -- let me know you were here. I'd love to hear what you think.

Linda

No comments: