Monday, September 28, 2009

A Very Productive Weekend!

I found myself this past weekend with no commitments! My DH had to work on Saturday so I was all alone -- just me and my three dogs! I had coffee on the patio, read some of my book and went down to my workshop to complete my Christmas Jingle Stamp-a-Stack. Each participant will use one-half (2 sheets of DSP and 3 self-adhesive embellishment sheets per person) of the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit and get 30 cards. I managed to design 21 cards. I have two small pieces of the DSP left but no self-adhesive embellishments so I plan on using the Tree Trimming or Dasher stamp sets to make my last few cards.

Below are the 12 cards I designed this weekend.



Don't forget to stop back every day this week for close ups of each card. Please leave me a comment -- I love to hear from you. Thanks.

Linda

No comments: