Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Christmas Jingle SAS (last but not least!)

Here are the last of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards. The card below used one of the last self-adhesive embellishments in the 1/2 scrappin' kit and it was the 21st card. I wanted to make 30 cards per 1/2 scrappin' kit so I had to become creative and use coordinating stamps.


For the cards below I still had two 6x12 pieces of the DSP left so I chose cards I had already made using the self-adhesive embellishments from the kit and used stamps instead. The card below I had enough DSP to make two identical cards. I think all of the cards below turned out perfect. They coordinate so well with the scrappin' kit.


I used the "Santa (postage) stamp" from the Hostess set Christmas Punch.


For the cards below, I used Tree Trimmings and was inspired by the card here on SplitcoastStampers.

Lastly, I needed three more cards to complete my 30. I think "Dasher" is so cute. My inspiration for Dasher came from the cards here.

So if your counting -- there should be 30 cards. My first class for these cards are on October 18. I can't believe I'm all ready!!!


I hope you enjoyed seeing all my Christmas Jingle cards. I really think this is one of the best Simple Scrappin' Kits and the cards went together so well. Next, I'll post some of the projects for my upcoming Holiday Stamp Camp. Check back ...

Linda

1 comment:

stampinstars said...

Linda...LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing ALL your BEAUTIFUL cards that you made for your Christmas Jingle SAS! I hope you & your customers had a good time last week at your class. I will definitely be casing some of these to finish up the supplies I still have left over. Way to go for getting 30 cards out of half of a kit!!

Erin Blair over at www.stampwitherin.typepad.com