Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas Stamp Camp

I wanted to share a few "sneak peeks" of the projects you can make at my Annual Christmas Stamp Camp on Saturday, October 24th at 9:00-??. Fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Sue Mayfield, and I host this event each year. This year it is being held at my brand new church, Godfrey First United Methodist Church. I'm so excited to show off our new building!

Participants will make 4 gift items and 4 special Christmas cards. Below is a card I made using the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper and the new Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint both from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I hope you can see the pretty shimmer to the card in the close up. I CASEd this card here.


Below are two projects that Sue designed. The first is a "long" card made out of an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock. She used the new Ornament Punch also from the Mini Catalog. The other item is an adorable gift card holder using the Top Note Die and, of course, Dasher!!

Another card creation by Sue. She used the Movers & Shapers Curly Label Die and the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. The stamps are from the Christmas Punch Hostess set.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed taking a "sneak peek" at our fantastic projects. Check back tomorrow for a peek at a mini scrapbook that is part of the gift items.

If you want to sign up for our Christmas Stamp Camp, please contact me through my email at stampcrazy2002@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for stopping by!!

Linda

No comments: