Friday, February 19, 2010

February Stamp-a-Stack

Here are the cards that we made during my February Stamp-a-Stack classes. Many of the ideas I got from attending the "Super Bowl of Stamping" which was hosted by three of the best stampers in our Gateway Glitter 'n Ink group -- Sally Nusbaum, Sarah Klasing and Mary Derhake! Whenever these ladies get together and plan an event it is the place to be and the Super Bowl of Stamping was no exception.

This first card is sized at 3x6 and fits in the small open-end envelopes. I loved the colors -- it looks like spring!

Supplies:
Stamps: With all My Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Confetti White
Ink: Cameo Coral and Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Suede & Certainly Celery Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals


This next card was inspired here. I also used it for a Gateway Glitter 'n Ink swap I just attended. I love the faux pinwheel technique and it's so easy! You can see a video tutorial at stamperdog.com. Just click on Stamper's video gallery.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stem Sayings (retired)
Paper: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White and Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 1/4 inch Square Punch, Dotto Adhesive, 5/8 brad, Stampin' Dimensionals


This card is so pretty. I just love the softness of it. I was inspired here. It was so perfect I just CASEd it just the way it was!

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Paper: Whisper White & Old Olive
Ink: Regal Rose, Old Olive & Crushed Curry
Accessories: Pretties Kit, sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals


Here I wanted to demonstrate the Movers & Shapers die. I CASEd the card here. Once again, I didn't need to mess with perfection!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Whisper White and Thoroughly Modernl DSP
Ink: Basic Black, In-Color Markers, Rose Red & Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Movers & Shapers Die, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Trim Punch (SAB), Rose Red Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

Linda

No comments: