Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Stamp-a-Stack

Wow, spring where did you go?? Here in the St. Louis area we've been experiencing summer weather (sunny and in the mid-80's for the last 4-5 days). Unfortunately, I suffer from allergies and all that tree pollen is killing me. It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I hope it washes all that yellow pollen that is coating everything outside away!

While I'm sequestered to the inside, I've been busy with my April SAS cards. The first is a card we made at one of our Gateway Glitter 'n Ink group meetings. My customers had seen it in my basket of cards and wanted to make it. It's so simple and clean -- I just love it.

Supplies: Vintage Vogue stamp set; Very Vanilla Craft Stampin' Pad and Soft Suede Stampin' Pad; Whisper White and Soft Suede CS; Clear Embossing Powder and sponge dauber.

The next card is a simple birthday card that I CASE'd but I can't remember where so I'm sorry I can't give credit where credit is due.

Supplies: Happy Everything stamp set; Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pad and CS; Bashful Blue and Whisper White CS; Old Olive DSP, small & large oval punches, Fresh Favorites 1 buttons; Stampin' Dimensionals.

Mother's Day will be here soon so here is my Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law. I hope she doesn't read my blog and see her card, lol!!! It was also my "buddy swap" for last month. I just love Vintage Vogue and Crushed Curry with Basic Gray. I CASE'd it here.

Supplies: Vintage Vogue Stamp Set; Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Basic Gray Stampin' Pads; Whisper White, Crushed Curry & Rich Razzleberry CS; Raspberry Lemonade DSP, Top Note Due, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Brads & Stampin' Dimensionals.

The last card I want to show you is so cute!! I just love it. I got the idea to use the square scallop die for the card base from one of my friends and a talented stamper from the Gateway Glitter 'n Ink group, Karen. Check out her blog. I was inspired for the card design here.

Supplies: Great Friend Stamp Set; Mellow Moss & Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pad; Pale Plum, Whisper White & Rich Razzleberry CS; large oval & scalloped oval punches; Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon; Scalloped Square die & Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks stopping in. I've got to go to my full-time job. See you soon.

Linda

No comments: