Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a Haul!!

My daughter-in-law, Sarah, my friend, Pam, and I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in St. Louis (Gateway Convention Center) this past weekend. It was Sarah and Pam's first time to experience the Vendor Fair and you should have seen their jaws drop! It was so much fun to watch them "ooh and ah" over all the cool stuff.

I have tons of paper and stuff that I didn't buy much but I was there as a "consultant" to Sarah. She is a newbie to scrapbooking and I'm helping her build her stash (what a great job -- helping someone spend money, lol!!). And did she get a lot of cool stuff -- look at see our big haul!! This is just Sarah and my stuff -- Pam didn't bring her stuff inside for show and tell when we got home. I know she got a lot of great stuff too because she had to go back to her car at one point to free her hands for more purchases! What a great day ...


Check out the beautiful butterfly embellishments. They just sparkle and make me smile.


Now we've got to make something with all of this so our husbands won't say "you spent all that money and never did anything with it." Thanks for stopping by. Have a scrapping good week!

Linda

No comments: