Friday, April 9, 2010

SU is Spring cleaning!

Well, not exactly Spring cleaning but they are renovating their color collections. They have brought back some of our In-Color favorites, retired some of our favorites and added five new exciting core colors. They also organized the colors in all NEW collections -- I just memorized the color families and now they go and change them all!!! The new colors will be available in July.

The new colors are: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight. Kraft cardstock was renamed Crumb Cake. Click on the picture below to get a closer look.

Okay, so if you haven't figured it out here are the colors that are going away. I'm not too upset because I didn't use these colors. What about you -- is your favorite color going away?

I'm so excited about the new colors. I was thinking it was time to update some colors. I can't wait to play with the new paper and ink. As a demonstrator I will get to preorder the new colors. If you want to find out how to become a demonstrator with the greatest company, just ask me -- I'd love to have you join me in all the fun!

Thanks for stopping by.

Linda

No comments: