Friday, August 20, 2010

Better Late than Never ...

Here is my last card from my August Stamp-a-Stack classes. I've had a busy week holding three consecutive classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday because I was on vacation last week. Let's say -- "I'm so glad it's Friday"!!!!

I love this card. I used it for my Stampin' Buddy swap last month so naturally it was included as part of my August classes. There is a lot of coloring but I find that very relaxing not sure if my "peeps" thought the same thing, LOL!!

Supplies: Birthday Bakery (Hostess Level 1) stamp set; Concord Crush, Tangerine Tango, Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake markers; Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango CS; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Well, I've got to get ready for work. Have a great Friday and a fantastic Weekend!!!!!!

Linda

No comments: