Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September SAS

Okay, as promised, I'm actually posting my September Stamp-a-Stack cards BEFORE I hold all of my classes this month. If your class is next week, here is your "sneak peek" but if you were at my class night this is old news!!

The first card is from the Clean & Simple blog. I just love Clean & Simple -- the card designs are simple yet professional looking. This card uses a stamp from the Circle Circus set, 1" circles punched from cardstock and the cute little Itty Bitty stamps & coordinating punches. I also used some pearl "bling" on the itty bitty flowers. The color combo came directly from Stampin' Up's! new Color Coach (which I love by the way -- do you have one yet?- if not, contact me because you definitely need one) -- Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait. The "happy birthday" is from a retired set but I can't remember which one, however, any single-line sentiment will work.


This next card is also from the Clean & Simple Blog but here is the link to the stamper's blog. I changed it a little to fit my supplies on hand. I used the Greenhouse Garden DSP as the original but used a different design. Instead of a button, I used two punch flowers in Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz using the 5-petal punch. I punched a large hole in the middle of the two flowers using my Crop-a-Dile and threaded the Chocolate Chip ribbon through the flowers. Corner rounded the card's corners and used the scalloped edge punch for some variety. The color combo is Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.


Last card I'm sharing today is another simple but easy one! Don't you just love those kind? I once again consulted my Color Coach for this color combo of Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red. I can't remember where I CASEd this from but when I find the link I'll give credit where credit is due. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (my fav!) and a bunch of punches. The stamp sets are "Petal Pizzazz" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes." I think it turned out nice -- what do you think? Let me know I'd love to hear from you all.


I've got to get to work. Thanks for looking in and seeing what I've been up to. More cards coming tomorrow!



Linda

No comments: