Monday, October 25, 2010

My Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class

It will soon be November and time for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. I've still got a few cards to create but here is a sneak peek of what you'll make.


This year I'm using the beautiful Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper along with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock. Cherry Cobbler is such a rich red color. I just love the way it makes these cards look so classy!

So, do you want to know the details about my classes. I will hold two classes at my house in November -- Saturday, November 13th 9:30-2:30 and Saturday, November 20th 9:30-2:30. Everyone will make 30 cards (3 each of 10 different designs) with envelopes for $35. This price also includes a light lunch. You know we need a break to build up our energy for the afternoon!!

If you are interested in attending, please email me to RSVP. Registration deadline is November 9th. Hurry because these spots fill up fast.

Thanks for checking in.

Linda

No comments: