Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Kisses

Look at the cute "kisses" I made my grandchildren for Easter. They are made out of Rice Krispie Treats. I can't remember where I saw the idea but I thought it was so adorable to make "Gram 'n Grampy Kisses for the little ones. They were very easy to make -- use the original Rice Krispie treat recipe, spray a large plastic funnel with cooking spray, either butter or spray your hands and mold the Rice Krispie treats into the funnel -- pressing firmly. I then placed them on waxed paper to cool and set. I wrapped the treats using the "non-stick" aluminum foil (just to be sure the foil didn't stick to the treats -- I didn't want the little ones trying to pick foil off of their delicious treats) and made cute little "banners" that read -- Gram 'n Grampy Kisses.

I made big ones for my grandchildren and little ones for our nieces and nephews that said "Grames Family Kiss."  Everyone loved the special Easter treats. 

I hope you all had a very Blessed Easter!

Linda

No comments: