Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Punch Cards


Here are my last three cards from my "Let's Get Punchy" stamp-a-stack. I was inspired for the first card here.  I love Ilina's blog so hop on over and check her out.  Many times I go to her blog for inspiration.  It doesn't look like it in the picture but I used Pear Pizzazz card stock.  I think the lighting was bad in my dining room and my camera doesn't have a flash.  The stamp set is Strength & Hope which you can purchase starting May 1st and Stampin' Up will donate $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  It's a beautiful stamp set for a wonderful cause.  Don't forget to order your set after May 1st.

Supplies used:  Strength & Hope and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso card stock; Designer Series Paper Pack (Level 1 Hostess); Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso stamp pads; Circles #2 Die; Scallop Trim Border punch; Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding; Basic Pearls and Stampin' Dimensionals.

This next card uses the sneak peek stamp set Four Frames.  You can get this stamp set as part of the Spring is Blossoming promotion -- if you purchase $20 in merchandise you can buy this set and the Paisley Petals DSP both of which will be in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  But hurry the promotion ends on April 29th.

I CASEd this card here.  It is another one of Ilina's creations.  I tried my hand at ruffling the ribbon by pulling out a thread from the center of the ribbon -- it was harder than I thought and I decided to just let my customers tie a knot with the ribbon -- much less stress!!

Supplies used:  Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Whisper White, Rose Red, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi card stock; Stazon, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi markers; Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder; Rose Red Seam Binding; Decorative Label punch; Stampin' Dimensionals.


No comments: