Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love punches ...

Stampin' Up! has the best punches.  They make all sorts of things from birds to flowers.  This card is a good example of that.  I found this card here.  I was so amazed that she had created this flower out of punches and matched the Designer Series Paper used I had to CASE it.   So you say ... "Linda, that DSP doesn't look familiar" -- well it's Paisley Petals which is a sneak peek to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  But you can have it now.  Just purchase $20 in Stampin' Up! products and you can purchase Paisley Petals DSP and/or Four Frames Stamp Set before the new catalog even comes out (DSP & Wood Stamp Set Item #125735; DSP & Clear-Mount Stamp Set Item #125736).  That's of "Spring is Blossoming" promotion that runs the entire month of April.  What a deal!

Now, you say ... What punches did you use, Linda?  Well, I used the Blossom Petals, Two-Step Bird, Boho Blossoms and the 1" circle punches.  There is a little trimming on some of the punched pieces to make the lovely flower.  I was going to make this card for my monthly Stamp-a-Stack class but it has a lot of teeny tiny little pieces to adhere together.  I think I'll show my customers how to make it but having everyone make two of these cards may be too much during class.  Hey, we don't want to be stamping & punching until midnight!!

Check back tomorrow for a look at some of the cards we will be making at my Stamp-a-Stack classes this month. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Linda

1 comment:

Susan White Kober said...

Wow Linda, beautiful I love the colors