Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Get Punchy ...

I thought it might be fun to have a theme for my Stamp-a-Stack classes this month.  I finally bought the Two-Step Bird punch.  I wasn't sure about the little bird but I see so many other things that you can make with those punched pieces -- like the beautiful flower in my previous post.  Now, I must admit I don't always like some of the crazy things that people make from the punches like animals, people, etc.  But you can use Stampin' Up! punches in so many ways I wanted to highlight them this month. 

This card I CASEd from here.  I realized after I took the picture that I forgot to stamp a sentiment on the front.  You know sometimes my customers like to do that because then they can stamp the sentiment when they know what they need the card for -- birthday, get well, thank you, etc.  That makes sense so I may just leave this card blank until I need to use it.

Supplies used:  Card stock:  Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and DSP; Ink:  Well, I didn't stamp anything ... LOL ... but I did sponge around the bird and the scallop circle using Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake; Punches: Two-Step Bird Punch, Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Die; Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals and Pearls.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Leave me a note ... I'd love to hear from you.

Linda

No comments: