Monday, September 12, 2011

More Cards ...

Here are two more cards for my Stamp-a-Stack. The first one uses the new Easy Events stamp set.  This is a set I got for free for my Sale-a-Bration sales.  I was inspired by a challenge here.  I love the simplicity of the card.  You can't tell by the picture (or maybe you can) but the frosting on the cupcake has a little dazzling diamond bling!


Supplies used: Easy Events and Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess) stamp sets; Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock; Stazon and Early Espresso ink; Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Early Espresso markers; 1 3/4" Circle and 2 3/8" Scallop Punches and Circles #2 Die; Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon; Dazzling Diamonds and Stampin' Dimensionals.

This next card I CASEd here.  I just loved the "pop-up" card design and I wanted to use my new Sunflower stamp. Marie referred to it as the "twisted easel card."  It's really easy -- cut a piece of card stock at 5 1/4 x 10 1/2.  Score in half at the landscape position (5 1/4) and then score again diagonally from bottom left corner to top right.  When you fold the diagonal score, you'll place the card front on the bottom portion.  This card will fold flat for mailing.


Here's a close-up of the card "popped up."


Supplies used: Sunflower and Faith by Nature (hostess) stamp sets; More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory card stock; Chocolate Chip and More Mustard ink and markers; Chocolate Chip Dotted Scalloped Ribbon; Ticket Corner Punch; 5/8" Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping in.  Leave me a comment if you like.  I love hearing from you.

Linda

No comments: