Saturday, January 5, 2013

Remainder of Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

It's been so long since I posted on my blog. Life just sometimes gets in the way - LOL!! Anyway, here are pics of the remainder of of Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards. I hope you enjoy.


This turned out to be one of my favorites.  I CASEd this card here.  Inked the Lacy Brocade embossing folder with crumb cake before embossing the crumb cake card stock to give it that distressed look.



Can't remember where I found the above card so I can't give credit where credit is due ... sorry!




This was such a cute idea of die cutting the Christmas tree in the center of the card and then placing DSP behind it -- I just had to CASE it here.


I LOVE banners so I just had to include them on my Christmas cards.  I got the idea here.



I wanted to try the new Core'dinations card stock.  Very easy to sand and it gives a nice textured look to this card.  I got this idea here.

Thanks for stopping in to check out my blog.  My New Year's resolution is to blog more!!!

Linda

No comments: