Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Fun

I had a free weekend to play with my stamps, paper and inks. I still had to get caught up on my laundry but I definitely had a lot of time to play.

Saturday I started with my new pillow box die. I don't have the Big Shot that Stampin' Up offers. I'm not sure I'm going to invest in it because I have a Cuttlebug. I figured the dies would also work in my Cuttlebug. Well, that was not exactly accurate. The pillow box has creases in it where you need to fold. Unfortunately, the die needs a Sizzix crease pad for it to crease properly and the pad doesn't fit in my Cuttlebug. It still worked using the two cutting pads but some of the creases were cut instead of creased so I had to tape the inside of the box. I guess I may have to rethink investing in the Big Shot.

These pillow boxes are made using the Haiku Designer Series Paper with old olive and pumpkin pie ribbon. Each pillow is filled with chocolate. I made these for my Tuesday night Stamp-a-Stack class. I hope they like them -- who wouldn't like a "pillow" filled with chocolate!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

But won't chocolate in my pillow make a mess?

Love you!