Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Here is one of the cards we'll be making at this month's stamp-a-stack classes -- it is a beautiful Mother's Day card using the Build a Blossom stamp set and the Blossom Petals Punch both from the Occasions Mini.  I just love the big flower.  I loved it so much that I tried it using a different color.  Here is my Not Quite Navy card ...

Which one do you like better?  I think they are both beautiful.  I CASEd this card here.  I actually borrowed my friends punch and stamp set for the class because I wasn't sure I liked it -- well, now I have to have it, LOL!!!  Supplies used on both cards:  Build A Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pads; Rose Red, NQ Navy, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stock; Springtime Vintage DSP; Blossom Petals Punch, 1" circle punch (for base of flower); 3/4" circle punch (for center of NQ Navy flower); Modern Label Punch; Rose Red Seam Binding; Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon; Vintage Flower Adornments, Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping in.  Have a fantastic week.

Linda

No comments: